This is yet, another minimalistic one-page role playing game, what makes it special?
- Play a full-blown like RPG without character sheets
- Setting agnostic and can be customized out of the box
- d20 system with partial successes and side effects
- Handles equipment and combat in a simple but powerful way
- It remains specific, as opposed to general traits
- Characters can level up, balance moderated
- Optional rules for some extra crunch
- Good for short adventures and one-shots
- Serious and neutral tone, theme unbiased
- Works well both Theater of the mind or with combat maps
To do: Make it playable in FoundryVTT and Play by the Writing
Appreciations: Thanks @stargolum and @temmon from Lone Wolf Discord for early preview feedback.
I took this indie RPG out of the market, as it needed further refinement and care.
Wouldn’t have wanted to give the wrong impression.
Will update soon, some day. Sorry 🙂
I hope you like it as much as I do. It was play tested using my Solo RPG rules: Plot unfolding machine. Feedback is absolutely welcome, as well as donations and visits to my blog: https://jvhouse.xyz/