Most of this guide applies to either playing solo or with friends without a GM.
STATUS: Still in Progress! Bookmark this page and come back soon 🙂
Table of Contents
- SOLO RPG Basics → Start here!
- → What is Solo RPG?
- → Why play?
- → What can I play?
- → How can I play?
- → Popular Solo RPGs and Players
- → Can I play Solo but with Friends?
- → How do I know if I am playing it right?
- SOLO RPG Advice → Got stuck?
- → How do I prepare a Solo adventure?
- → How can I play this or that RPG in Solo?
- → Playing premade adventures in Solo
- → Got the setup but I don’t know how to start
- → Got started but then I got stuck
- → Come up with adventure ideas
- COOP RPG GMLess → No dungeon masters
- → Does it really work?
- → What does it require?
- → How to get going?
- → Differences with Solo or Group games
- SOLO RPG Setup → Tools, tables, apps
- → Space matters
- → Playing pen and paper
- → Playing on PC
- → Playing on Mobile
- → Other cool software
- SOLO RPG Formatting → Organize, Present→ Taking good notes
- → Playing in prose or narrative writing?
- → Playing in theater of the mind
- → Recording your games
- → How to play for Podcasts or YouTube audience?
- SOLO Advanced → Next level Solo!
- → Player vs GM Mindset
- → The Mythic Magazines
- → The Crafter Series
- → Oracles and Random Tables
- → Campaign types and playstyle
- → Mixing systems and homebrews
I am open and welcome ideas. I usually support the idea of giving credits and authorship. But this page is not about promotion or propaganda. It is for all of you, the community! For me, this is a hobby.
You can still support me with a donation if you like my content in general and also help with costs.